+ Click above to view the the VENT G502 Intro video
VENT G502 ROLL PANEL VENT
FOR CREATING AIRFLOW AND VENTILATION WITHOUT COMPROMISING DESIGN
Designing roof ventilation has traditionally meant leaving ceiling insulation batts short to ensure a 25mm gap at the wall, or to use thinner, stepped down insulation, to enable ventilation over the insulation.
The G502 Roll Panel Vent offers a solution to maintain a continuous 25mm air gap between the insulation and the underside of the roofing and underlay. With a thickness of only 0.2mm, the G502 will not impact roof height for specification and can be simply installed on top of the roof trusses before purlins or roof battens are applied.
See how simple it is to create passive roof ventilation by downloading and building your own G502 model today. It’s easier when you can get it in your hands!
Benefits of VENT G502 Roll Panel Vent:
- 30 year warranty
- Suitable for new builds or renovation
- 0.2mm thickness minimises impact on roof height specification
- Extra wide panels allow better coverage for low pitch and deep insulation details.
- Save energy by reducing heat loss 5-35%
- Compliant with NZS4246-2016.6.2.10 Energy efficiency – Installing Insulation in Residential Buildings